- PhD from Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. Thesis Title: A Study on Executive Compensation Governance in India (A select study of NIFTY Index companies)
- Master of Commerce with First Class from Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
- Master of Business Laws from National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
- Company Secretary from The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi.
- Secured 10 Certifications in Financial Markets:
- Corporate Governance from NSE
- Capital Markets from NSE
- Securities Markets from NSE
- Debt Markets from FIMMDA
- Depository Operations from NSDL
- Derivatives from NSE
- Commodities Derivatives from NCDEX
- Mutual Funds – Employees from AMFI
- Mutual Funds – Distributors from AMFI
- Surveillance in Stock Exchanges from NSE
- Corporate & Economic Legislations
- Corporate Governance
- Stock Markets.
- Legal Aspects of Business for PGP
- Legal Aspects of Business for EPGP
- Legal Aspects of Business for PGPMX
- Corporate Governance for PGP
- Indian Financial System for IPM
Conducted more than 50 sessions for ONGC Ltd, NTPC, Indian Army, Indian Railways HPCL on the Topic : ‘Corporate Governance’; ‘ Regulation & Competition’ at IIM Indore for Middle and Senior Level Managers.
Previous Work Assignments at:
Foundation for Liberal & Management Education (FLAME), Pune.
Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, New Delhi
Bharati Vidaypeeth’s Institute of Management & Research, New Delhi.
Visiting Faculty at TAPMI Manipal for the course on Financial Markets & Institutions during 2014 – 15 & 2015 – 16
Visiting Faculty at IIM Raipur for the course on Legal Aspects of Business during 2016 – 17, 2017 - 18 & 2018 - 19