1. Fellow in Management (PhD) from Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad – (2005 – 2009).
2. Bachelor of Engineering (BE) from Indian Institute of Engineering, Science and Technology (IIEST), Shibpur – (1992 – 1996).
1. Associate Professor in Strategic Management at IIM Indore –(since 2012)
2. Assistant Professor in Strategic Management at IIM Indore –(2009-2012)
3. Assistant Labour Commissioner, Govt. of West Bengal (with superior charge of the Office of the Deputy Labour Commissioner, Durgapur Region) – (2002 – 2005)
4. Assistant Engineer (Civil) with M/s. M. N. Dastur and Company Limited – (1996 – 2001)
5. Management Trainee at HCL – Hewlett Packard Ltd. (1996)
1. Theoretical interest in sustainable advantages with special reference to (i) Transaction Costs, institutional uncertainties and voids, (ii) Adaptive Capabilities, (iii) Organizational Slack, (iv) Isolating Mechanisms, (v) Strategic Orientations, (vi) Innovative capabilities and technological core and (vii) social capital and sustainable business models)
2. Contextual Interest is predominantly grounded in the banking, insurance, pension and social security instruments and their impact in formation of sustainable social capital.)
1. National Scholarship for proficiency in Board Examination (1990)
2. Tate Memorial Scholarship for overall academic proficiency in Bachelor of Engineering at IIEST (1996).
3. Best Thesis Proposal Award at the Doctoral Consortium of Strategic Management Society (SMS) at ISB Hyderabad (2008).